MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Photobucket

i'm chee kong
16 on March 20
Cchms
chooie_foes@hotmail.com

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Ashley
Dayang
isabella
Lishan
Natasha
stephanie
TanYi
kenley
Tracy
YuanHui
Yvon

Ups and Downs
Sunday, February 8, 2009, 10:16 AM

To every problem there will be a solution.That is exactly what happened on Friday, not really been a good day for me.Firstly got caught for hair and its by the opposite class teacher, but i got solution for that problem already.HAIRSPRAY!!Haha I think that is yh the right, so thanks=) Pe was good, was doing softball and teacher say that i am very pro lei!!!Thank you thank you =D

So left for competition afterwards and its a good day for our team bah, b girls b boys and c boys all won their games.Although all of us didnt really play ultra good sch except for the c boys who play ahs,but they still won 3-2.Heres' the down part, i lost my match against some dunman high guy.I think his standard is around the same as me but i dont know why i was super nervous for, even when we have already won.But at least I did not teo trash and I could have won if he was not so lucky lah, but in the end we still won 4-1.It should have been 5-0!! Went to whitesands after that to eat with only ruizong, its super sad case cause the rest of the team either went home or had something on.At there we saw the girls team also at there eating and at the same location somemore, and everywhere we go we can spot them around de.I think they are stalking us.HAHA

And me and rz decided to go for intensive training from now onwards and we started off well because we trained non-stop for 3 hours on sat.Lets continue on and we confirm will own everybody till they sink lah!!(quoted from my junior)